We are excited to bring a much more powerful and enhanced update to SignEasy App for Android. The new release enables you to set a personal passcode as an additional security measure for signing documents, perform basic account management such as resetting your account password and change the email address, set personal contact details and custom labels for one touch access to most commonly used fields for signing along with a wider variety of international date formats.
Here is a quick highlight of how the new features work.
- Set a passcode: If you ever lose sight of your device or leave it idle for sometime anywhere, you can rest be assured that no peep could use your iPhone to sign your documents on your behalf.
Set a 4-digit passcode
- Set personal details and custom field: Save time and effort by inserting your personal informance and other custom fields just once in the setting screen of SignEasy App. Once configured, you wod any unnecessary re-typing next time you need to fill your personal details on a document.
Save personal details, custom fields and more.
- Change Email Address of your account: If you move to a new job or switch to a new and shining email address, it is now easy to move your SignEasy account to the new email address. All of your documents and settings will stay the same in your account with no hassles at all to you.
Change password, email address and more.
- Choose from various date formats: Whether you live in US, UK, Japan or India, we have got you covered with the preferred date format for your region.
International date formats
We are sure you love these new features which have already been available in our iOS App for some time and we know our iOS users love it. So, download the latest update v2.1.5 and give it a spin.
There are 3 major ways to import a document into SignEasy App, choose the one that suits you best!
- Import any document from Email.
If you were sent a document by email, simply long tap on the attachment and choose SignEasy from the ‘Open In’ menu. An alternate option is to forward the document to email@example.com. Please make sure to send it from the email address set as your SignEasy user ID.
In this tutorial, we will show you how you can import a document into SignEasy App on BlackBerry 10 in different ways.
1. Forward a document as attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply email the document as an attachment to email@example.com. Make sure you send it from the email address associated with your SignEasy account. When you open SignEasy App, you will see the file under ‘My Documents’.
2. Import a file from internal SD Card
If you use the internal SD card for storing files, please save the email attachment first in the “Downloads” folder of the internal SD card. Open SignEasy and go to ‘My Documents’, select ‘Add document’, choose ‘SDcard / File system’. Then select ‘Download’ folder and tap on your document.
We are happy to announce the arrival of SignEasy to BlackBerry World.
We initially ported our Android App making sure it runs smoothly on BlackBerry Z10 devices and we look forward to your feedback for considerations in the development of a native BlackBerry App.
Download the App from getsigneasy.com/blackberry and send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SignEasy Team
The app world is a great place of continuous innovation and iteration. Every update release brings joyful goodies! However, every now and then, a few hiccups tag along, some times in the form of ‘crashes’.
Not to panic. Whenever an App suddenly closes on you while you’re in the middle of something, try this:
1. Press the Home button twice.
2. Tap and hold on any App until a red circle appears, tap on it to stop the app from running in the background.
3. Open your App from the main screen and check if it is back to normal.
4. If not, delete and reinstall.
We are happy to share that our latest v4.2.4 iOS App release comes with many features you have asked for:
- Ability to rotate a document page: It is very common for scanned pages to be received in landscape orientation. Many of our customers had found those documents awkward and inconvenient to sign from SignEasy. Voilá! Now you can rotate any page from landscape to horizontal orientation and sign it hassle-free.
Add formality to business emails by attaching your signature to your quotes, proposals or any message.
To do so, simply go to Settings and scroll down to the Premium Features to “Export signature over email”. Write your text and hit the send button. As simple as that!
* In case you need to adjust the size of your signature, go to the main screen, tap on ‘My Signature’ and use the sliding bar.
- SignEasy Team
This tutorial will teach you how easy it is to sign any document with SignEasy App after creating your account.
Sign your documents in 3 simple steps:
1. Tap Sign, select the page and scroll to the spot where you need to sign.
2. Tap the pen to select your signature, drag it with your finger to the desired location and tap ‘Save’ to lock it in place.
We thought this was a great day to share our love for the KickStarter project undertaken by our friends Anna and Vlad from Funders and Founders.
Are you a Google/Gmail user? Do you need to access important documents while on-the-go? If you answered yes to both questions, you will be happy to know that our latest iOS App v4.2.2 allows you to seamlessly import, sign and store documents back to your Google Drive (or Google Docs) account within minutes!
Follow this quick tutorial to learn how to import your documents and save the signed copies back to your Google Drive:
We are happy to announce our Android App update v2.1.2 is now available on Google Play Store with the following enhancements and fixes.
- Ability to add a secondary email address to receive copies of your signed documents along with an digital audit-trail.
2012 was a great year for SignEasy:
- We expanded our business by partnering with popular consumer brands such as Box, Evernote and Dropbox.
- We rebranded to a more global and focused name.
- We refined our business model to target businesses and professionals.
- We got recognition from Apple as a top 10 Business Essential App on AppStore.
- More importantly, we are being used and loved by more and more customers in more than 100 countries around the world.
But you know what? Last is best.
During the Christmas and New Year’s holidays SignEasy is offering a 30% discount on Premium account subscriptions.
Google Play: http://bit.ly/Tw3bvl
Please spread the word among your friends and colleagues, we will both be forever grateful
- SignEasy Team
If you are a mobile professional visiting several clients on a daily basis you will love our latest “Save as Draft” feature which allows you to pre-fill data on a document, save it and come back to it later to fill additional client’s information or signatures.
SignEasy’s updated v4.2.1 enables you to make wiser use of your time and look prepared and professional when closing deals with clients. Here is a quick tutorial on how to use the feature: Read More
We are excited to share that SignEasy is featured as one of the Top 10 Business Essential Apps on Appstore both for iPhone and iPad.
You’ll also find SignEasy in the Apple.com business homepage, “Apps at Work”, listed among the top innovative and useful Apps for the work place.
Would you like to keep track of all your signed documents as well as to store them in a safe vault? In this tutorial, we will show you how to automatically archive into Evernote all your SignEasy documents.
1. Login into Evernote.com to find your unique forwarding email address in Account Summary. (Example: email@example.com)
The leading national newspaper of India, recently caught up with our Founder Sunil Patro on how he got started with SignEasy. Below is an excerpt from the article.
In 2009 when I was vacationing in Mexico, I got an email that I had to sign and fax a few important documents. I had a tough time looking for a fax machine and a printer. So, that led me to develop an app where you could sign on any mobile device.
– Sunil Patro
For the full story, read the online version here.
- The SignEasy Team
We sure had a lot to thank as we closed the last week with amazing reviews from our customers and from the media across the globe.
Last friday, pandodaily.com, a leading technology and startup focused blog started by ex-TechCrunch senior editor Sarah Lacy, featured SignEasy for the first time. Michael Carney broke the news about our latest Evernote integration and listing on Evernote Trunk. Read More
Hooray! Apple informed that SignEasy is featured in their business focused website for innovative iPad Apps at the workplace.
We feel privileged to appear next to Apple’s own Apps such as Pages, Keynote and Numbers as well as other amazing apps like SugarSync and GoodReader.
London based James Rye uses SignEasy and Evernote professionally on a daily basis and now enjoys the convenience of signing his files with less steps and hassle involved.
Read on and learn how you can also benefit from SignEasy’s new cloud integration: Read More
Saving time is a huge benefit of configuring your settings in SignEasy account. Insert your information once into SignEasy App and avoid any unnecessary re-typing next time you need to fill your personal details on a document.
Here’s a quick tutorial:
1. Go to ‘Settings’ and scroll down to ‘Personal Details’ to fill basic information such as your name, initials, email and company. To add more fields scroll down to ‘Custom Information’ and save other frequently used data. Read More
[Left: Rebbi Rosie; Center: Alexandra Burke]
I’m a self-employed dancer. And I’m always receiving my invoices when I’m on the go. So a couple months after getting my iPhone I decided to search for a signing app in the App Store and SignEasy looked really good. After using all my free tries I bought the full version right away. I knew it was worth the money too as its mine forever and something that I will always need as long as I’m working in this field. And since having it it has made handling my invoices and payments so much easier. Before I’d have to wait till I was by laptop in order to manage my invoices and sometimes I travel out of the country without it. So now there’s no limitations to when I can sign and send them.
– Rebbi Rosie
The latest iOS update of SignEasy App comes packed with features you’ve asked for. Download it here and enjoy!
1. Smoother and better handwritten signatures
Need someone’s signature on a document? Close sales faster, sign agreements or get authorizations on the spot with SignEasy!
Whether you work on the field or have different clients and suppliers coming into your office, SignEasy has made it easy for you to get people’s signatures and initials on a document. Here is a quick tutorial on how to do it.
After you have imported your document to SignEasy from Email, Dropbox, Box, Evernote or other supported Apps, follow these simple steps: Read More
If you are a passionate collector of notes and files you will be delighted with our 3rd cloud integration following Box and Dropbox. Read on to know all about the goodies of version 4.1.0 of SignEasy.