Our latest update for iOS: v5.4.3 has new features to help you get your paperwork out of the way quicker than before! We have introduced a new SignEasy for Business plan. This new plan and its exciting features are a result of feedback from our professional and business customers.
Here’s what’s new:
- The document limit for electronic signatures is a thing of the past. Unlimited documents would mean clearing all your paperwork in a jiffy.
- The freestyle drawing feature will enable you to get signatures from as many people as you want. It also gives you the flexibility to add comments. This makes it a lot easier for you to close a real estate deal, attendance sheet or get a financing agreement signed by many investors.
- Have more than one email address for your work? No problem. Now you can import documents by forwarding an attachment from a second email address, not just your primary email address. Head to advanced settings and check it out.
- Have you checked out the Touch ID feature that makes your electronic signature a lot more secure? Raising the bar on our strong security commitment to our clients is a priority for us.
- Additionally, the document picker feature on iOS8 device allows documents to be imported directly from other apps within SignEasy.
We are constantly working to ensure that our customers get exactly what they want. Helping businesses and professionals cut paperwork and improve productivity makes SignEasy an indispensible part of your lives. With more than 2.5 million downloads in over 150 countries, we believe we are doing it right! We’re excited to have you try the new features and tell us what you think at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SignEasy v5.4.3 for iOS is available today in Apple’s App Store.